Product ID 9613
Convenient individual packets that provide nutritional support for:
- Colon cleansing
- Blood detoxing
- Liver cleansing
- Fat metabolizing
Works on four different levels at once:
- Intestinal tract and colon cleansing support
- Support for blood and body detoxification systems
- Support for liver cleansing
- Helps eliminate fatty tissue “storage depots” of toxins
Blood Detoxification Factors™ (Blood & Body Systems)
- Iron, zinc, manganese and molybdenum – needed for detoxification enzymes.
- Echinacea – Well known for detoxification properties.
- 1 week liver cleanse
- Liver is central to detoxification of body systems
- Toxins and free radicals must be de-activated
- Fat is metabolized in the liver and mixed with bile for digestion and elimination
- Thiamine – converted to its active form in the Liver. Also a carbohydrate metabolizer.
- Nicotinic Acid (niacin) – for fat and cholesterol metabolism.
- Pantothenic Acid – required for the metabolism of fats and proteins (70 enzymes need either pantothenic acid or Coenzyme A).
- Lecithin – emulsification of fat and provides phospholipids for incorporation into cell membranes.
- Choline and Inositol – metabolism of fat and cholesterol.
- Threonine – lipotropic (helps the liver to metabolize fat).
- Methionine – Sulfur-containing amino acid necessary to conjugation (liver detoxification) reactions.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E – Both act as anti-oxidants.
- Milk Thistle – stimulates regenerative ability of liver and formation of new hepatocytes.
- Vitamin K – utilized for the formation of prothrombin, necessary for blood coagulation.
- B12 – also stored in the liver.
Fiber & More™ (Intestinal Tract)
- Absorption of toxins
- Inactivation of toxins
- Rapid elimination of toxins
- Increase of peristaltic action
- Apple pectin – hold metals while they transit the colon and are eliminated.
Fat Metabolism Factors™
- Choline and Inositol – both are lipotropics.
- Lecithin – emulsifies fat.
- Iodine, Sea Wrack and Chromium – Energy support.
- Methionine – Detoxification support.
- Phenylalanine – stimulates the production of Cholecystokinin (CCK) which triggers being satiated.