Product ID 5346
Why take a plant-based calcium supplement?
Calcium plays a critical role in many areas of health, including bone health, normal muscle and nerve function, blood clotting, cellular health, and the release of certain hormones. Calcium is even required for a normal heartbeat!
Given this vital role, our bodies try to maintain a constant level of calcium. If blood calcium levels are low due to dietary intake, then calcium is taken from our bones and used by the body—which can affect bone strength. Replacing this lost calcium on a daily basis is essential to maintaining normal calcium levels in bones. That’s a great reason to seek the best calcium supplement for you! New Chapter’s plant calcium is sourced from sustainably harvested Red Marine Algae, NOT limestone rock, so you know it’s a whole food approach for your body.
What does Bone Strength plant calcium do?
Our award-winning clinical strength plant calcium is formulated to strengthen bones and help with the absorption of calcium, and it supports joint flexibility and helps maintain proper artery health.* Research has found that many Americans aren’t consuming enough calcium, so Bone Strength Take Care can supplement your diet with quality plant calcium for holistic bone health.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis† (bone loss begins at age 30)
- Promotes bone density and protects against bone loss*
- 3-in-1 benefits: Bone strength, joint flexibility, and heart health support*
† Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
The Bone Strength Take Care Difference
Did you know many calcium supplements are derived from chalk or limestone—rocks? Simple, rock-based calcium lacks other bone-supportive nutrients like magnesium. Bone Strength Take Care is different. For holistic bone health, it delivers whole-food calcium, magnesium and multiple other trace minerals. New Chapter also adds a proprietary blend of Vitamins K2 and D3 to help your body absorb calcium properly and effectively.*
- Complete plant-based calcium from Red Marine Algae (Lithothamnion)
- Easy-to-swallow slim tablets with slow and steady release
- With Vitamin K2 to direct Calcium to bones, and fermented Vitamin D3 for proper Calcium absorption*
- Sustainably harvested from Iceland’s pristine shores
- Our recent awards include: 2020 Natural Choice Award (Bone & Joint Category), WholeFoods Magazine; 2019 Women’s Essentials Award, Taste for Life Magazine; 2018 Best of Supplements Award, Better Nutrition magazine; 2018 Natural Choice Award (Bone/Joint Category), WholeFoods Magazine; 2017 Vity Award for Best Selling Joint/Bone Support, Vitamin Retailer magazine
Three tablets daily with food.