Product ID 10432
ComfortMAX™ is a unique supplement that promotes nerve health and comfort. By inhibiting inflammatory compounds in your nerve cells and encouraging healthy neurotransmitter levels in your brain, ComfortMAX™ helps to reduce discomfort. Take one convenient tablet in the morning and one at night. Live comfortably with ComfortMAX™!
Benefits at a Glance:
- ComfortMAX™ provides dual-action nerve support to help inhibit discomfort
- PEA inhibits inflammatory factors to help calm excited nerves
- Honokiol extract supports GABA neurotransmitters affected by discomfort
- These combined actions help you stay comfortable throughout the day
- Morning and nighttime dosing for around-the-clock support
ComfortMAX™ delivers two potent ingredients: palmitoylethanolamide or PEA and honokiol, a compound derived from Magnolia bark. By promoting nerve comfort in two separate yet complementary ways, the ingredients in ComfortMAX™ represent a revolutionary step in helping to relieve discomfort.1,2 Try ComfortMAX™ today!
More facts about ComfortMAX™
According to the National Institutes of Health, nearly 25 million Americans experience daily discomfort.3 This kind of discomfort can affect mood, mobility, and quality of life.4 The reasons for physical discomfort vary, but the way we experience that discomfort doesn't: Our peripheral nerves are responsible for delivering sensory information (an itch, temperature change, physical pressure, etc.) to the brain. And that's where ComfortMAX™ comes in.
Palmitoylethanolamide (or PEA) is a unique kind of fatty acid. Your body naturally produces PEA as part of a healthy inflammatory and immune response.5 In fact, PEA inhibits the secretion of inflammatory compounds from mast cells, a type of white blood cell. As we age, our number of mast cells decrease, causing our remaining mast cells to work harder. That can make them overly sensitive, activating inflammatory processes linked to nerve discomfort. By inhibiting inflammatory compounds released by mast cells,6-8 PEA promotes your body's natural response to uncomfortable nerve stimuli at the cellular level.9
In a randomized controlled trial following 636 patients over a period of three weeks, 600 mg of PEA every day profoundly affected scores that measured relative comfort and quality of life.10 In a smaller randomized controlled trial, patients reported that PEA outperformed standard care for discomfort when taken for two weeks.11
Honokiol is a naturally occurring lignan compound derived from several species of magnolia, several of which have been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries.12,13 Now, scientists are discovering that honokiol has applications for nerve health and comfort.
Honokiol has been shown to support the "calming" GABA receptors in the brain,14,15 which affects the way the brain perceives discomfort.16 Furthermore, honokiol is quickly taken up into the brain in animal models,17-19 making it an ideal ingredient for nerve health and comfort.
Unique Daytime & Nighttime Formula
ComfortMAX™ has been formulated to be taken twice a day, one tablet in the morning and one tablet at night right before bed, for day and night help with relieving discomfort. Each package of ComfortMAX™ provides a 30 day supply. Try ComfortMAX™ today!
- Journal of natural products. 1998;61(1):135-138.
- Pain physician. 2016;19(2):11-24.
- journal of pain: official journal of the American Pain Society. 2015;16(8):769-780.
- Journal of pain research. 2016;9:457-467.
- CNS & neurological disorders drug targets. 2013;12(1):78-83.
- European journal of pharmacology. 1996;300(3):227-236.
- Brain Behav Immun. 2011;25(6):1099-1112.
- CNS & neurological disorders drug targets. 2013;12(1):34-44.
- in Neurosciences. 1996;19(11):514-520.
- Dolor. Investigación Clínica & Terapéutica. Vol 252010:35-42.
- Journal of orofacial pain. 2012;26(2):99-104.
- The Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 1998;50(7):819-826.
- The Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 2000;52(11):1425-1429.
- Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(8):2507-2514.
- Neurochemical research. 1999;24(12):1593-1602.
- Science (New York, NY). 2000;288(5472):1765-1768.
- PloS one. 2011;6(4):e18490.
- European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics. 2016;41(5):587-594.
Take one (1) AM tablet in the morning and one (1) PM tablet before bed, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.